Release date: 2016
Quality: 320 kbps
Size: 151 mb
Style: Ambient, Experimental
Total length: 01:06:04
1. S.Herbstgold. (04:21)
2. __remember. (06:47)
3. They recreate us. (04:12)
4. Softly hidden she. (08:55)
5. Seems like time to remember, seems like the moment to forget. (08:36)
6. They recreate us. (Warmth remix) (10:07)
7. They recreate us. (Andrea Porcu remix) (07:35)
8. __remember. (Kontuur rework) (06:01)
9. Softly hidden she. (Stray Theories remix) (05:16)
10. Softly hidden she (A.P.’s lucid dreaming mix) (04:14)
Direct downloads for TMF users. JOIN NOW!turbobit.net
Electronics somewhere between beauty and presence, between a breath of air and a dance, still undanced. Hesitating beats as a careful puzzle, the sigh of a piano mesmerizing in time, remembered, black and white instrumentals dancing cheek to cheek with electronics in colour, this music moves to stagnate in only a moment, only a memory.
On his tenth album, Herbstlaub shows himself in his most electronic semblance. Sometimes energetic, as blessed with too much life, sometimes with the peculiarity of a melancholy like there was no meaning. With an integrity, sensed, but far from being possessed, Herbstlaub’s typical musical motion drifts in a tree-like sway. Its motion comes inevitably as the tree from the root, the branch from the trunk, the blossom from the twig.
‘Seems Like Time To Remember, Seems Like The Moment To Forget’ evokes that fragile beauty between memory and moment, a consciousness between two eras, in between the poetry of the past and presence in the rise and fall in their intensity. A moment to forget, a brief calmness, mantraesque synths and intrinsic restlessness in full colour.